- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home For Sale
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Highly Requested Location
- Primary Bedroom with En-Suite & Built in Wardrobe
- Kitchen/Diner with French Doors to the Patio
- Living Room, Office & Utility with W/C
- Driveway Parking for Two Vehicles Leading to the Single Garage
- Estate Fee Associated with this Property
- Book Viewings 24/7 On Our Website
- EPC - B (88)
***PURCHASER INCENTIVE WHEN BOUGHT VIA JACKSON BAILEY***
Jackson Bailey are delighted to market for sale this four-bedroom detached family home, located within the highly requested development of Boorley Park near Botley Village.
The 2017 built Canterbury by Bovis Homes comprises: entrance hallway, eat-in kitchen/diner with French doors to the patio, living room, office and utility with W/C. The first floor boasts the property's four double bedrooms, family bathroom and the primary bedroom has the benefit of an en-suite and built-in wardrobe. This family home is presented to the highest of standards and has a light and airy theme throughout.
Located within the Boorley Park development. Externally the property has tandem driveway parking for two vehicles which lead to the large garage and side access to the sunny, rear garden which features an entertaining patio and lawn.
Situated close to the villages of Botley, Bishops Waltham and Hedge End, the benefits of this popular area include: excellent schooling, transport links, and superstore shopping facilities. Further benefits include; a David Lloyd health and fitness facility, the Ageas Bowl at West End and easy access to the motorway.
An internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.