- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Re-Fitted Kitchen with Sight Lines to Living Area
- Living/Dining Room with French Doors to the Patio
- Re-Fitted Family Bathroom & Downstairs W/C
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Landscaped & Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Garage within a Block
- Convenient Location for Schools, Shopping and Transport Links
- Chain Free Purchase Offered
- EPC - C (72)
Jackson Bailey are delighted to market for sale this three-bedroom semi-detached family home, located within the highly requested area of Hedge End.
The property comprises: entrance hallway, re-fitted kitchen which has sight lines through to the living area, a downstairs W/C and the living/dining room which has French doors out to the Patio. The first floor boasts the property's three good sized bedrooms and the re-fitted family bathroom. This immaculate property has an abundance of natural light and is offered with no forward chain.
Situated within a very quiet area of Hedge End, the property boasts both front and rear gardens, side access leads to the low maintenance, sunny & private rear garden, which has an Astro turfed lawn and patio. A further benefit is the garage which creates parking or storage.
Hedge End is one of our most requested locations and benefits from excellent schooling, transport links, and superstore shopping facilities. The property is within catchment to Wildern school, further benefits include; a David Lloyd health and fitness facility at West End and easy access to the motorway.
An internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.