COVID-19 Viewing Guidance
Government gives green light for the housing market to reopen
Jackson Bailey are open for business – but we want to reassure everyone that we are following the government guidelines to offer the best Covid secure environment, not only for our clients, but also our staff.
We’d love to hear from you, you can contact us by email, phone or for 1-1 appointments during office opening times.
We look forward to seeing you again.
- If you have any Coronavirus symptoms you may only have a virtual viewing
- Sellers to be absent from the property
- Only physically view if you have a keen interest in the property
- On a physical viewing, face masks must be worn (these can be provided)
- Only people from your household are to attend a viewing (preferably excluding children)
- You must wash/hand sanitise your hands pre viewing
- Social distancing guidelines should be adhered to where possible
- You should bring with you your ID and proof of address as to cut down on contact with the agent (these are required to purchase a property)